C1The organ was built by Cavaillé-Coll in 1882. The console is signed by the firm's number 11 plate. At an indeterminate time, Gutschenritter (?) installed a Nasard on an additional wind chest behind the Récit. The Voix Humaine has vanished.
The congregation of the Sacred Hearts of Perpetual Adoration occupies the buildings of the former convent of Our Lady of the Victory of Lepante, founded in 1640 by Bishop Gondi. Like other religious establishments, it was closed in 1792 and sold. The nuns of the Perpetual Adoration, an order dedicated to the teaching of young girls, settled in 1804 and rebuilt the chapel on the site where many martyrs of the French Revolution were buried. The chapel was built in 1841 by architect Joseph-Antoine Froelicher..It is also the place of remembrance of the victims of the Great Terror of 1794, including the Blessed Carmelites of Compiègne.
C1The organ was built by Cavaillé-Coll in 1882. The console is signed by the firm's number 11 plate. At an indeterminate time, Gutschenritter (?) installed a Nasard on an additional wind chest behind the Récit. The Voix Humaine has vanished.